4 Horrible False Lash Pitfalls Every Person Should Avoid
The more shaped and full a person’s eyes become, the more their face structure is enhanced. You might not understand how exactly, but notice how your eyes get immediately drawn to people’s facial features when their eyes have added dimension? That is how powerful your eyes are.
There are many ways to make the eyes look more outstanding. Some choose the right shade of eyeshadow and add eyeliner. Some use mascara and others use false eyelashes. Among these options, fake lashes are considered the most popular. It is the simplest way to make one’s eyes look more attractive. It is a cost-effective option that strengthens your real eyelashes and protects your skin, unlike mascara.
Common False Lashes Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
However, there are stumbling blocks when using false eyelashes. It would be best if you got used to the experience first. Once you master the technique of wearing them, using them will be a piece of cake. If you are a beginner, here is your guide to avoiding mistakes with your false eyelashes:
Mistake 1. Getting the Wrong Fit
Finding falsies that fit your eyes perfectly is a rare occurrence. People’s eyes are differently- shaped, making it difficult for manufacturers to cater to all possible eye shapes. The good news is that these fake eyelashes are easy to adjust. All you need is to cut out the excess to achieve a more natural, enhanced look.
- Wear your false eyelashes as you would. Line them against your natural lash line. Start from the inner corner and follow your eye shape.
- Mark where your lash line would end.
- Take out the fake lashes and gently cut the excess using scissors.
Mistake 2: Not Staying in Place
Your lashes not staying in place is the most annoying thing that could happen to you. They do not look good, and they can make your eyes feel uncomfortable. Make sure to follow this method to avoid lash lift from happening.
- Add extra glue at the end tips of your lashes to keep them in place.
- After you remove your falsies, gently shape them back to their original form using your hands.
- Take out a makeup brush and then, bend the lashes around the brush’s handle to keep its curl.
- Bring glue so you can retouch when needed.
Mistake 3: Applying When the Glue Is Still Wet
It would be best if you wait for the glue to dry a bit before you put your fake lashes on. If not, the lashes will not stay on or stick properly.
- Put glue, wait for it to dry a little, and apply.
- Use a specific fast-drying, long-lasting, and waterproof eyelash glue for better results.
Mistake 4: Throwing Them Out After Use
You can reuse your fake eyelashes for up to five times. That is what makes them more cost-effective than mascara. After removing your lashes, clean them immediately.
- Place them on a paper towel or any clean surface.
- Get a cotton tip or tissue and pour oil-free eye makeup remover on it.
- Clean out the extra glue, if any remains.
- Let them air dry.
- Place them back in the original packaging or an airtight container.
Lashes add the right amount of allure to your looks. Try experimenting with your lashes to see how it can change your overall look. You even have plenty of different styles to choose from, so you can augment your appearance in any number of ways.
Are you looking for the best fake eyelashes in the UK? Foxy Locks has a collection of false eyelashes that can immediately transform the way your eyes look. We have plenty of options available for you―from thick and full lashes to fine and flirty corner lashes―depending on your need. Browse your preferred falsies and shop now! We also ship to the US.