7 Reasons to Wear Hair Extensions
People use these types of products, often to elongate and supplement their current hair length and thickness without having to wait for their own hair to grow to the desired length. This is probably the simplest answer to why people wear hair extensions, but did you know it goes deeper than that, lets get to the root (sorry) of it shall we.
Come with Foxy Locks on a journey of self discovery and check out our 7 Reasons to Wear Hair Extensions including one bonus answer which you may not of thought about, read on for more info and if you can’t wait then here is a link to what we offer in terms of hair extensions and other accessories.
This blog piece has been designed to help you in your quest for answers, and we will highlight 7 of the most important reasons to wear hair extensions. These will be fantastic reasons to consider trying to wear hair extensions if you have not done so before. From bad hair days to events which require you to be at your best, Foxy Locks is right beside you to help you with your #hairgoals.
Here are the top seven reasons of 2019 / 2020 about why its worth using hair extensions
1. Bad Haircut: FMH not FML right! Have you had an unfortunate run in with a less than qualified hairdresser? Most people have at some point had a less than desirable outcome when it comes to hairstyles and a fair few will have tales of horror. It happens, and while it should not, it can lead to a lot of stress and anxiety, so if a re cut and style is not an option perhaps using real Remy Human hair clip ins will easily fix the issue until your real hair has had a chance to grow out without prolonging the hair growth rate. Have a look at our video tutorial on how to go about blending Foxy Locks hair effortlessly with short hair.
2. Hair Length: “Why won’t my hair grow quicker” is a question we have all probably asked ourselves at times. Hair growth is not as easy for everyone as you may imagine, some peoples just grows quicker than others and it can be real frustrating. Having asked ourselves the same question in the beginning, we thought we would make a selection of products to answer the burning juxtaposition between desired hair length and the rate of the time it takes to naturally grow the hair. It takes minutes to properly set and forget the clip ins and you can see for yourself just how easy the hair extension installation is. You can supplement it with hair products like the deluxe….. which is perfect for all hair types so when it wont grow past a certain point, you will know what to do 🙂
3. Hair Volume, hair loss and thinning hair are real people, get over it the stress free way. Simply use our hair extensions while you research natural hair restoration techniques to bring back the volume and depth you used to have. There is no shame, nor reason not to build your confidence again by using clip ins. If you have finer hair our Elegant range is perfect for you. Don’t feel Awkward or uncomfortable again when you could make a quick and easy change that could be the turning point for a whole new you. Check out our video to see Foxy locks being blended with finer hair.
4. Hair Colours: Would you like to change or experiment with different colours in your hair but don’t know how to begin without making mistakes? Getting creative with your hair colouring does not need to be so laden with hassle these days. Finding out what you would look like as a sultry red head or seductive blond has never been easier, forget dyes and time spent in a chair regretting your choices. If you don’t like the colour, you don’t have to commit. Get playful with it and add in low-lights and highlights and get to know your Ombre from your Hombre and the best bit is if you don’t like it just un-clip them, no damage done.
5. No Damage: Fed up with damaging your hair through too much heat and product usage? Using clip ins will not add to that and unlike bonding and tapered alternatives it will not inhibit hair growth nor cause damage to your existing hair. Have you been searching for non-damaging hairstyles that are safe for your hair and your extensions? Check out some of our heatless hairstyles video tutorials right here
6. Style is not always about length, if you have been wanting to add more weight to your hair then using a high quality hair extension can help you attain the look you have always wanted, just style it the way you want and add some wefts to achieve what you desire. Foxy Locks UK offers four different hair weights to tailor to a variety of hair types. Each one is designed for a different hair type, and we have found that the range we offer is inclusive and will satisfy the most demanding hair types to work with. Our Elegant range is made for finer, longer hair at 120g & 18″ inches all the way up to 160g & 20″. The Deluxe range is for normal to medium hair and ranges from 18″ inches and 180g to 20″ inch & 200g. Our Superior Range is meant for all hair types and will add extra volume at 22″ long and 230g in weight. And our Luxurious extension range is also for all hair types and will add maximum volume and length making you stand out from the crowd with our new 24″ inch, 280g hair extensions and our 26″ 300g extensions.
7. Ease of use: From special occasions to those moments when time is of the essence it makes sense you cut all hassle out of it out by using Foxy Locks extensions. Can you really be bothered waking up 30 mins early so you can get ready when you could just be effortlessly glam with no hassle The brilliant thing about using hair extensions? It takes practically no time to clip in and how you style it is up to you. With hair extensions, you can save time getting ready and trying to look good. If you have been feeling lazy check out these super quick and easy everyday hairstyles
Why wear Hair Extensions
Changing one’s image is not new, would you believe that the origin of hair extensions is now known to date back to Cleopatra with the first documented proof of hair type weaves was first seen among the Egyptians in 3400 BC. They wore wigs, sewn-on hair pieces and braids that were made of human hair and dyed sheep’s wool. Things have moved on some way in terms of product production (thank god) but the feeling behind wishing to alter ones look has not. Identity is one of the driving psychological factors that we as humans strive to understand and Foxy Locks hopes that everyone can feel free to change and upgrade their styles in a harmless non-permanent manner using our products.
It is a fact that hair extensions instantaneously make any hair style more beautiful and interesting. With the additional length, volume, and even pop of colour to your hairstyle, you can easily make any simple braid, bun, or ponytail more voluminous and detailed. You don’t even need to use your entire set to achieve greater fullness in your hair; by only using a few wefts, it may be enough to add that length and volume you’ve been hoping to achieve. The options are endless, and we are here to assist you!
Hair extensions are always a great way to spice up your look for a wedding, graduation or special event – basically any and every special occasion you can think of is enhanced by using hair folical extenders ! Achieve those dream voluminous curls for your wedding day, or get those long luscious locks you’ve been eyeing for your prom night. Don’t fret about it, you can reach those #hairgoals with our products easily and with no hassle.
In the end its worth noting that the best thing abou8t wearing hair extensions is that you get to see how you would look in different colours, lengths and styles without having to actually commit long term, so the best of both worlds really. If you are still unsure please reach out to us at Foxy locks to find out more about or products and about our company and feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com We’ll be happy to help you!